Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
James A. Zimble Learning Resource Center • 4301 Jones Bridge Rd. Bethesda, MD 20814 • Main Number: 301-295-3189 • AMI Helpdesk: 301-295-3358
Where and how to reserve the room:
- The Video Station is located in LRC Room D2001
- You need to sign-up up to reserve a time slot; the sign-in sheet is available at the LRC AMI (Computer) Help Desk.
If you need Technical Support, contact the AMI (computer) Help Desk: 301-295-3358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Inspiration (Ideas)?
Camtasia Studio 8
- Video recording and editing software suite.
- Records video of what is displayed on the computer screen, heard through the microphone, or viewed by the camera.
- Camtasia is also used to edit the recorded video file, and render your work into as a .mp4 file.
- Online Tutorials: http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-camtasia-8.html -- strongly recommended!
- A drawing program, similar to MS Paint. Used in this setup in with the tablet/electronic pen to simulate writing on a whiteboard.
Wacom Tablet Properties
- Defines and limits a portion of the screen for the tablet/electronic pen to work within.