Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
James A. Zimble Learning Resource Center • 4301 Jones Bridge Rd. Bethesda, MD 20814 • Main Number: 301-295-3189 • AMI Helpdesk: 301-295-3358
Working with Your Search Results
- PowER Searches retrieve a large number of results! The Filters allow you to refine your items (e.g., Peer Review, Content Type, Publication Date).
- Click the Title to Read Online, Email or Cite. Cite displays citations in APA or AMA format or Export (e.g., EndNote).
- Use the Full Text Online link to view an electronic Journal Article or eBook in full-text. For items that display Citation Online, click the link for an option to submit a Material Request (document delivery). PowER Search also tells you where the book is located in the LRC and whether it is checked out or available.
- If an article has been cited by other publications, PowER Search displays how many times via results from Web of Science database.
- Click the Folder icon to save items to a temporary folder. From the Folder you can choose to display or email citations in APA or AMA format or Export (e.g., EndNote).