Skip to Main Content

Military Medical Libraries: Where Do I Get Library Resources?

Where Do I Get Library Resources?

Personnel Attached to a Military Treatment Facility (MTF)

If you are attached to a military treatment facility (MTF), check if your base has its own library. For example, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC) staff should use the Darnall Library.

A list of MTF libraries is available at the MHS Medical Library (MML) website.

Active Duty Military Medical Personnel

If you are active duty, you may also try your service branch's virtual medical library.

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)

If you are a current student, billeted faculty member, non-billeted faculty member, civilian staff, or contractor staff member, you may be eligible for access to the USUHS LRC website and resources. See the LRC Home website for more information.